1. User information to be collected and collection method
In this policy, “user information” is information related to user identification, activity history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to the user or the user’s terminal, based on this policy. It shall mean what this service collects. The user information collected by this service on this site is as follows, depending on the collection method.
Information provided by users
The information provided by users to use this site or through the use of this site is as follows.
- Information about profile such as name, date of birth, gender, occupation, etc.
- Information about contact information such as email address, phone number, address, etc.
- Information that the user inputs or sends through the input form or other methods specified by this service
Information collected by this service when users use this site
This service may collect information about the access status to this site and how to use it. This includes the following information:
- IP Address
- Information about server access logs
- Cookies, ADIDs, IDFAs and other identifiers
2. Purpose of use
The specific purposes of using the user information related to the provision of services on this site are as follows.
- To respond to information and inquiries regarding this site
- To respond to acts that violate the terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “Terms, etc.”) of this service regarding this site.
- For user traffic measurement and behavior measurement
3. How to notify / publish or obtain consent, how to request suspension of use
The user can request the collection or suspension of use of all or part of the user information by making the prescribed settings of this site, in which case the service will promptly comply with the provisions of this service and stop using it.
4. Provided by a third party
This service will not provide personal information of user information to third parties (including those outside Japan) without the prior consent of the user.
However, this does not apply when the following is required and the information is provided to a third party (including those outside Japan).
- When this service outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons.
- It is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the user may hinder the performance of the affairs or case.
- In addition, when permitted by other laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Law”)
5. Disclosure of personal information
When a user requests disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, this service will disclose it to the user without delay after confirming that the request is from the user himself / herself. (If the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect).
However, this does not apply if this service is not obliged to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
6. Correction of personal information and suspension of use, etc.
The reason why this service is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance when the user requests correction of the content based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true. Or, if you are requested to stop using the information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because it was collected by deception or other fraudulent means, we will confirm that the request is from the user himself / herself. We will conduct the necessary investigation without delay above, and based on the result, we will correct or suspend the use of personal information and notify the user to that effect. If we decide not to make corrections or suspension of use, we will notify the user to that effect.
If the user requests that the user’s personal information be deleted, or if the service determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the service will confirm that the request is from the user himself / herself. We will delete the personal information and notify the user to that effect.
If the Service is not obligated to correct or suspend the use of the service under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations, the above provisions will not apply.
For opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact the following contact.
|Address||Postal Code 838-0068 Fukuoka-ken, Asakura-shi, Amagi 1103-1|
|Person in charge of handling personal information||Atsuko Nakagawa|
This service will change this policy as necessary. However, if you make changes to this policy that require the consent of the user by law, this policy after the change shall be applied only to the user who has agreed to the change by the method prescribed by this service. In addition, when this policy is changed, this service will display the enforcement time and contents of this policy after the change on our website and state the revision date.
Established on October 31, 2021